If you are looking for an excellent headset for gaming? The Logitech G933 is one of the best wireless gaming headsets. This product is a great 7.1 surrounds sound wireless headset for PC and PS4 gamers. This headset delivers a great-sounding, comfortable wireless gaming headset.
We have provided a complete package for Logitech G933 drivers, software, firmware, and installation guide. Before you proceed to download the Logitech wireless gaming driver G933, make sure that your PC meets the system requirements.
Logitech G933 Gaming Mouse Performance
The Logitech G933 gaming headset is a great 7.1 surrounds sound wireless headset for PC and PS4 gamers. This headset delivers a great-sounding, comfortable wireless gaming headset.
The Logitech G933 series are compatible with PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and select devices with 3.5mm output. G933 is a good choice. The build quality and gaming performance are good enough for most gamers.
This headset can be used in both a wired and wireless configuration and has controls that are inline on the cord and on the headset itself, to suit whichever mode you are using it in. In addition to being able to mute the mic and control the volume
PC System Requirements
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Mac System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
Software And Drivers Detail
- Manufacturer: Logitech
- Software Version: 2019.10.27506
- Last Update: 2019-10-16
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- File Size: 35.7 MB
Logitech G933 Headset Driver & Software Download
|Logitech Gaming Software & Drivers Windows|
|Logitech G933 Wireless Headset Drivers & Software For Windows 10/8/7 (32 Bit)||Download|
|Logitech G933 Wireless Headset Drivers & Software For Windows 10/8/7 (64 Bit)||Download|
|Logitech G933 Manual|
|Logitech G933 Software Mac|
|Logitech G930 Gaming Software For Mac||Download|
The Strong Points :
- High-quality audio output
- Handy controls on the headset
- Can be used while charging
- Build Quality
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- Compatible with most Chromebook, Windows, and Mac computers
- compatible with PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Super responsive and comfortable gaming headset.
You may also be interested: Logitech C930 Headset Drivers
How To fix Logitech G933 Headset Not Working on Windows 10
When you facing issues regarding the USB and impact stop working in Windows Operating System or macOS. it’s highly important to update the Headset driver to solve the Wireless Headset not working issue in Windows 10. Here’s Step by step guide to solve your problem:
Check the device and make sure that the device won’t have any hardware issues.
If the device is fine please follow the next method.
Method 2: Please follow the below steps
- Press Windows Keys + X and click on Device Manager from the list of options. Device Manager opens with your computer name at the top and a list of devices that are installed on your computer beneath your computer name.
- Locate the malfunctioning device (Logitech wireless headset G930) in the list of devices, right-click the device, and then click Uninstall. When a warning message appears that you are uninstalling a device from your system, click OK. The device manager uninstalls the device.
- Right-click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. The device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.
- Right-click the device and click Properties. On the General tab of the device Properties dialog box, in Device status, you should see the message This device is working properly.