If you are looking for excellent long-range connectivity and battery life for gaming headset? the Logitech G930 it’s a pretty swell headset. The surround sound really adds a layer of depth to the audio.
We have provided a complete package for Logitech G930 driver, software and installation guide. Before you proceed to download the Logitech wireless gaming driver G930, make sure that your PC meets the system requirements.
Logitech G930 Gaming Mouse Performance
The Logitech G930 is one of the best wireless gaming headsets with high-quality audio output, smart design. The headset is loud, with a good, bassy low-end.
The Logitech G930 are decently comfortable headphones with large and spacious ear cups. Logitech’s G930 is one of the clearest and loudest microphones.
G930 is a good choice. The build quality and gaming performance is good enough for most gamers. The battery really does last up to 10 hours at reasonable volume levels
PC System Requirements
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Mac System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
Logitech G930 Headset Driver & Software Download
The Strong Points :
- High-quality audio output
- Handy controls on the headset
- Can be used while charging
- Build Quality
- Dolby II 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- Compatible with most Chromebook, Windows, and Mac computers
- Best customization gaming mouse
- Super responsive and comfortable gaming mouse.
You may also be interested: Logitech C922 Webcam Drivers
How To fix Logitech G930 Headset Not Working on Windows 10
When you facing issues regarding the USB and impact stop working in Windows Operating System or macOS. it’s highly important to update the Headset driver to solve the Wireless Headset not working issue in Windows 10. Here’s Step by step guide to solve your problem:
Check the device and make sure that the device won’t have any hardware issues.
If the device is fine please follow the next method.
Method 2: Please follow the below steps
- Press Windows Keys + X and click on Device Manager from the list of options. Device Manager opens with your computer name at the top and a list of devices that are installed on your computer beneath your computer name.
- Locate the malfunctioning device (Logitech wireless headset G930) in the list of devices, right-click the device, and then click Uninstall. When a warning message appears that you are uninstalling a device from your system, click OK. The device manager uninstalls the device.
- Right-click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. The device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.
- Right-click the device and click Properties. On the General tab of the device Properties dialog box, in Device status, you should see the message This device is working properly.