Update your Logitech Keyboard for maximum productivity and creativity. Download Logitech MK550 Driver and software for Microsoft Windows and Mac Operating System. This package consists of a full-sized download that contains the files for all supported devices and lets you install the drivers.
This keyboard features so much relief when typing, flexibility of the keys and their placement. Consider this the ultimate “all-in-one” of keyboards (wireless, perfectly and strategically spaced function keys and control buttons including calculator – plus a wrist-rest to boot).
In case you want to apply this software, all you have to do is to make sure all computer characteristics are compatible (such as operating system and bit architecture), get the package, and extract it if necessary. Afterwards, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation.
Update Logitech Webcam Driver Automatically:
To make your webcam problem solved quickly, you can try to using Driver Booster. Especially after upgrading to Windows 10, there are many drivers need to be updated.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster on Windows 10. By using this software, you can solve anything problem regarding all electronics devices like speakers,webcam,PC error and printer problem with one click installation.
Below, we provide information detail about last update driver, software and system requirement from Logitech. Hopefully, you can fix your problem by downloading link below.
PC System Requirements
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later; USB 2.0 port.
Mac System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.9 or later; USB 2.0 port.
Logitech MK550 Driver & Software Download
Logitech MK550 Driver and Software (Windows) - 32 bit Logitech MK550 Driver and Software (Windows) - 64 bit SetPoint smart installer (Windows 10/8/7) Logitech Unifying Software (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP)
The Strong Points :
- 2.4GHz wireless connection
The mouse and keyboard connect to your computer using a receiver and work up to 33 feet away.
- Contoured sides and soft rubber grips
The mouse provides a comfortable feel.
- Keyboard with Comfort Wave technology
Features an ergonomic, wave-shaped key frame that matches the length of your fingers. 128-bit AES encryption ensures your information remains safe.
You may also be interested: Logitech C922 Webcam Drivers
How To fix Logitech MK550 Not Working on Windows 10
When you still get some error issue like webcams light does turn on the webcam or camera stop working in Windows Operating System or macOS.it’s highly important to update the camera driver to solve the camera not working issue in Windows 10. Here’s Step by step guide to solve your problem:
1. Open Computer Management and choose Device Manager
2. Click Imaging Devices and select Camera Driver
3. Go to Action, click Add legacy hardware and choose Next
4. Tick: search for and install hardware automatically and click Next
5. Choose Imaging Devices and click Next, then find the camera driver that you want to install
6. Click Next and let the system to install the camera driver, then click Finish.