How to fix and reset Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 not working on PC or Mac ? You need update software and driver, The procedure should be simple enough,you can search on official Logitech site, then try to type the logitech series that you want to repair.
We have provided a complete package for Logitech M510 drivers, software, firmware, and installation guide. Before you proceed to download the Logitech wireless mouse driver M510, make sure that your PC meets the system requirements.
Logitech M510 Mouse Performance
he black M510 Wireless Mouse from Logitech is a full-size wireless laser-grade mouse that features a scroll wheel, with left/right scrolling, as well as forward and back buttons.
Laser tracking allows for multi-surface precision tracking, and a leave-in USB receiver lets you enjoy wireless freedom. The USB receiver supports Unifying technology allowing you to connect other compatible devices (available separately) to it, eliminating the need for additional USB receivers.
This mouse offers programmable controls to customize button functions. Soft side grips and a contoured shape allow for comfortable use. This mouse give extra controls at your fingertips.Move faster through documents and web pages with Back/Forward buttons. Scroll up, down and side-to-side. Zoom in and out of photos and spreadsheets with a flick of your finger.
PC System Requirements
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Mac System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
Software And Drivers Detail
- Manufacturer: Logitech
- Software Version: 6.69.114
- Last Update: 13-SEP-2018
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- File Size: 80.1 MB
Logitech M510 Mouse Driver & Software Download
|Logitech M510 Mouse Software & Drivers Windows|
|Logitech M510 Wireless Headset Drivers & Software For Windows 10/8/7 (32 Bit)||Download|
|Logitech M510 Wireless Headset Drivers & Software For Windows 10/8/7 (64 Bit)||Download|
|Logitech M510 Software Mac|
|Logitech M510 Gaming Software For Mac||Download|
The Strong Points :
- Laser technology
- Programmable controls
- Side-to-side scrolling and back/forward buttons
- Lets you wirelessly connect the mouse to your compatible PC or Mac computer.
- Build Quality
- Extra controls at your fingertips
- Advanced control
- Smart sleep mode
You may also be interested: Logitech C930 Headset Drivers
How To fix Logitech M510 Mouse Not Working on Windows 10
When you facing issues regarding the USB and impact stop working in Windows Operating System or macOS. it’s highly important to update the Headset driver to solve the Wireless Headset not working issue in Windows 10. Here’s Step by step guide to solve your problem:
Check the device and make sure that the device won’t have any hardware issues.
If the device is fine please follow the next method.
Method 2: Please follow the below steps
- Press Windows Keys + X and click on Device Manager from the list of options. Device Manager opens with your computer name at the top and a list of devices that are installed on your computer beneath your computer name.
- Locate the malfunctioning device (Logitech wireless mouse M510) in the list of devices, right-click the device, and then click Uninstall. When a warning message appears that you are uninstalling a device from your system, click OK. The device manager uninstalls the device.
- Right-click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. The device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.
- Right-click the device and click Properties. On the General tab of the device Properties dialog box, in Device status, you should see the message This device is working properly.