How to fix and reset Logitech Wireless Mouse M705 not working on PC or Mac? You need to update software and driver, The procedure should be simple enough, you can search on the official Logitech site, then try to type the Logitech series that you want to repair. For simple s
We have provided a complete package for Logitech M705 drivers, software, firmware, and installation guide. Before you proceed to download the Logitech wireless mouse driver M705, make sure that your PC meets the system requirements.
Logitech M705 Mouse Performance
The Logitech Marathon wireless Mouse M705 offers comfort, a solid feature set, high tracking rate and lets you browse documents and web pages faster
This mouse uses a laser to detect movement with accuracy across a variety of surface types, including glass. It also allows you to add more devices to it easily. It is convenient to use the wireless USB mouse because it features plug and play convenience and is equipped with wireless technology.
PC System Requirements
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Mac System Requirements
Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
Software And Drivers Detail
- Manufacturer: Logitech
- Software Version: 6.69.114
- Last Update: 13-SEP-2018
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- File Size: 80.1 MB
Logitech M705 Mouse Driver & Software Download
|Logitech Gaming Software & Drivers Windows|
|Logitech M705 Mouse Drivers & Software For Windows 10/8/7 (32 Bit)||Download|
|Logitech G933 Mouse Drivers & Software For Windows 10/8/7 (64 Bit)||Download|
|Logitech M705 SetPoint|
|Logitech M705 Software Mac|
|Logitech G930 Gaming Software For Mac||Download|
The Strong Points :
- Laser movement detection
- Wireless technology
- Right-handed only
- USB interface
- Unifying receiver
- Includes 2 x AA batteries
- Compatible with Mac and PC
You may also be interested: Logitech C930 Mouse Drivers
How To fix Logitech M705 Mouse Not Working on Windows 10
When you facing issues regarding the USB and impact stop working in Windows Operating System or macOS. it’s highly important to update the Headset driver to solve the Wireless Headset not working issue in Windows 10. Here’s Step by step guide to solve your problem:
Method 1:Check the device and make sure that the device won’t have any hardware issues.If the device is fine please follow the next method.
Method 2: Please follow the below steps
- Press Windows Keys + X and click on Device Manager from the list of options. Device Manager opens with your computer name at the top and a list of devices that are installed on your computer beneath your computer name.
- Locate the malfunctioning device (Logitech wireless mouse M705) in the list of devices, right-click the device, and then click Uninstall. When a warning message appears that you are uninstalling a device from your system, click OK. The device manager uninstalls the device.
- Right-click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. The device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.
- Right-click the device and click Properties. On the General tab of the device Properties dialog box, in Device status, you should see the message This device is working properly.