In this guide, we show you the steps to properly update a Logitech C922 driver on Windows 10, Windows 7 and macOS. We provide Windows solution for PC users who need to update their HD Pro webcam C922 series.When you get some error message or not working webcam device, Try updating the webcam drivers and check if the issue persists.
The Logitech C922 is one of the best webcams to use with a Windows PC. The C922 delivers great HD quality video with great quality resolution 720p or 1080p video in Skype. The image quality is incredible, The picture is very crispy and clearer and the audio is much better quality than the built in laptop speakers.
Despite the C922’s subpar background removal and its lack of RealSense sophistication, it’s still one of the best webcams on the market for raw image quality. So, update Logitech C922 driver for Microsoft Windows and macOS, you can choose update driver manually or automatically.
Update Logitech Webcam Driver Automatically:
To make your webcam problem solved quickly, you can try to using Driver Booster. Especially after upgrading to Windows 10, there are many drivers need to be updated.
1. Download, install and run Driver Booster on Windows 10. By using this software, you can solve anything problem regarding all electronics devices like speakers,webcam,PC error and printer problem with one click installation.
Below, we provide information detail about last update driver and software from Logitech. Hopefully, you can fix your problem by downloading link below.
Logitech C922 Driver & Software Download
Logitech Capture Software (Windows) - 32 bit - 64 bit Camera Settings Software (Windows) - 32 bit - 64 bit Logitech G HUB (Windows) - 32 bit - 64 bit Camera Settings Software (Mac OS) Logitech G HUB (Mac OS)
The Strong Points :
- Web Camera specifically designed and optimized for Professional quality video streaming
- Excellent low-light capabilities
- Full HD glass lens and premium autofocus deliver razor sharp, clear video in consistent high Definition
- Background removal and 720p/60fps streaming are good value-adds
- Same gorgeous 1080p image as the C920—and at the same price
See Another Logitech Driver:
How To fix Logitech C922 Not Working on Windows 10
When you still get some error issue like webcams light does turn on the webcam or camera stop working in Windows Operating System or macOS.it’s highly important to update the camera driver to solve the camera not working issue in Windows 10. Here’s Step by step guide to solve your problem:
1. Open Computer Management and choose Device Manager
2. Click Imaging Devices and select Camera Driver
3. Go to Action, click Add legacy hardware and choose Next
4. Tick: search for and install hardware automatically and click Next
5. Choose Imaging Devices and click Next, then find the camera driver that you want to install
6. Click Next and let the system to install the camera driver, then click Finish.